Saturday 23 April 2011

Small Social Pool

Cherish is ditching out;
I'd had this plot
To make her dinner.
She said she'd rather tacos.

Ward's stopped phoning;
I'd better make a point of
Making my own calls to him.
How else will I learn more crochet?

Dylan's back in the game;
Looks like he ditched MSN.
I found him on Facebook,
Totally not expecting an account.

My internet friends are
Evaporating fast.
I don't know where they go,
But it's not online.

Mostly, Jay and Bill
Like when I come by.
I rarely buy anything, so,
I like to try and be good company.

My mom's stopped phoning,
Twice a week.
I think since I told her of Willy,
Maybe she's worried about me.

Since the A&W Crew
Split apart,
I rarely see Taylor or James;
Maybe they prefer it that way.

Toby and her husband
Seem to want me around;
It's always good to see them;
They're such a cute couple.